What is Union Shopper?
Union Shopper is a shopping service established by unions nearly 30 years ago to provide our associated members with discounts and savings on a wide range of products and services through Union Shopper preferred suppliers.
Union Shopper’s collective bargaining power can provide you with significant benefits. Depending on your purchase, you can recoup your union membership fees each year.
How Can Union Shopper Help YOU?
Union Shopper has a wide range of resources available that will assist you in obtaining the information you require. Our service is available nationwide, so whether you are in Broome or Hobart, Orange or Darwin, Union Shopper is just a phone call away.
Union Shopper Website is a very useful resource for members to view.
Information provided on our web site includes all of our services, the latest news & any upcoming specials. To learn more visit our website today at www.unionshopper.com.au
Call Union Shopper on 1300 368 117
Union Shopper can provide information on suppliers & give information on any new benefits. We are continually adding new suppliers to the service.
How to use Union Shopper
For all electrical products there are four easy steps to follow:
Shop around for the product you wish to purchase and be ready to buy.
- Call Union Shopper with the product details including the brand name, model number, best price and store name. You will also need your union membership details. For some services you will be referred directly to a trader at the time of your first call.
- A Union Shopper consultant will call you back, usually within 24 hours to advise of the best price available.
- Once an order is placed the Union Shopper preferred supplier will contact you to arrange payment and delivery details.
While Union Shopper endeavours to provide members with accurate information at the time of quoting, advice to members regarding stock availability is indicative only and not a guarantee.
For all other products and services you will be referred directly to our preferred supplier and you can contact them at your convenience. Remember to ask for the standard price before you identify yourself as a Union Shopper member.
Our most popular services:
|Cars- new & used||Holidays||Software|
|Cameras||Home Loans||Theme Park Tickets|
|Car Rental||Insurance Services||Travel – domestic & international|
|Dental||Magazine subscriptions||Whitegoods, Windscreens, Wine|
How to contact Union Shopper
- 6 Heussler Terrace, [PO Box 1378], Milton 4064
- Call Centre: 1300 368 117 9.00am – 5.00pm (EST, Mon-Fri)
- Insurance: 1300 368 117 9.00am – 5.00pm (EST, Mon-Fri)
- Motor Market: 1300 368 117 8.00am – 5.00pm (EST, Mon-Fri)
- Counter Services: (07) 3859 9999 8.30am – 4.30pm (EST, Mon-Fri)
- Travel: 1300 369 336 8.30am – 5.30pm (EST, Mon-Fri)
Union Shopper’s Policies
When contacting Union Shopper to place an enquiry or to obtain information you will be required to provide the following personal information:
- Member’s first name & surname
- Residential address (no PO Boxes)
- Mailing address (PO Box accepted)
- Home phone number
- Union name and union membership number
Union Shopper does not share, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, license or pass onto third parties personal information collected. For further details please visit our website or you may request more information by mail.