Police Association partners with Holden to save members on the cost of purchasing a new car:
The Police Association has teamed up with General Motors Holden to enable Association members to save $500.00 on the purchase of any new car in the Holden range.
And that substantial saving will come on top of whatever price a member first negotiates on a new vehicle with a Tasmanian Holden dealer of their choice.
Member access to this rare opportunity comes through the GM Holden Partner Program, to which The Police Association has signed up.
Under this program, members can go to any Holden dealer to negotiate a price on a new vehicle, inclusive of any trade-in value or current promotion, and afterwards produce their certificate that will bring an additional discount over and above the negotiated price.
As always, the Association’s core focus steadfastly remains the improvement and safeguarding of our members’ pay and conditions, legal protection and welfare support. But whenever there’s an opportunity to secure additional benefits for our members, like those available under the Holden Partner Program and the successful Frequent Values discount scheme, we will do our best to bring added value to your Association membership.
So, if you’re in the market for a new car then we highly recommend that you, at the very least, consider taking advantage of this program.
Partner Program Discounts for 2016
The Police Association (Tasmania) / Holden Partner Program – Login Instructions
- Go to www.gmpartnerprogram.com.au
- Click on Partner Employee**
- Enter username and password as shown below:
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: NewpatUser1 (case sensitive)
- Complete the registration form (ensure to enter your own personal email address and password, keep this information for future use)
- Choose “email me the offers, I’ll print them out” option
- “Submit” Form
- Enter your selection in the build and price section
- Follow the build and price steps to build your vehicle
- Click summary then “Submit”
- Click “Send” to GM Partner Program
- You will then receive your GM Partner Program certificate via email to your personal email address (As soon as your Association membership status is verified by The Police Association*)
- Print your Certificate
- Take your Certificate to your local Holden dealer to redeem the discount off your nominated vehicle
- Negotiate with your Holden dealer on the price of your new vehicle
- Present your Holden Partner Program certificate to be eligible for a further discount under the program
If you are having difficulty using the Program’s dedicated website, please call the Holden Partner Program for assistance on 1300 559 696.
Your Police Association contact on matters pertaining to this Program is Debbie O’Brien (Senior Administration Officer) who is contactable on 03 6278 1900.